- The Seller does not have the right to distribute the Buyer’s data.
- Personal data may be collected in the following ways:
- contact details (including name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address) when you provide them in our e-shop.
- when you use the website through cookies when you make a purchase or place an order through our e-shop.
- Other data collection:
- Customer data is processed for the following purposes:
- For the execution of Orders (i.e. for the transmission of notifications related to the Order).
- For delivery of orders
- To ensure the permanent security of the website
- For the fulfilment of other legal obligations in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Customer data is transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- For the delivery of the goods to the Freight forwarder providing the transport service, if the customer has ordered such service.
- Payment solutions for financial institutions.
- I.e. the data necessary for the processing of payments is transmitted to the LHV Payment Centre of the processor.
- Debt collection partners and bailiffs.
- To other public institutions for the purpose of fulfilling their obligations under the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The personal data collected for the purpose of identifying and contacting the customer can be viewed after the request has been made. Inquiries regarding customer and personal data can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or on the spot at the office of SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ: Toompuiestee 37A, Kopli 1, 10412 Tallinn.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND SECURITY
- The Seller will take all precautions (including administrative, technical and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data. Only authorised persons have access to modify and process data.
- All personal data of the customer disclosed during the visit to the e-shop and during the purchase will be treated as confidential information. An encrypted communication channel with banks ensures the security of the shopper’s personal data and bank details.
- The customer has the right to request the cessation of the processing of his/her data, information on the use of the data and the transfer of the data to himself/herself or to a third party in a commonly used format. In order to avoid misuse of the customer’s data and rights, applications may only be submitted in a form in which the identity of the applicant is identifiable (digitally signed or personally signed by a representative). The seller has the right to respond to such requests within 30 days.
- The data controller of the customer’s personal data is SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ, with registration code 12902541, address Toompuiestee 37A, Kopli 1, 10412 Tallinn.
- Customer data will be processed only in the Republic of Estonia, in Member States of the European Union or in countries whose level of data protection has been assessed by the European Commission as adequate.
- Inquiries related to customer and personal data can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com or on the spot at Toompuiestee 37A, Kopli 1, 10412 Tallinn.
RESPONSIBILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller shall be liable to you and you shall be liable to the Seller for any damage caused to the other party by a breach of these Terms and Conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused to you or any delay in delivery of the product if the damage or delay in delivery of the product is due to a circumstance beyond the Seller’s control and which the Seller did not foresee or could not have foreseen (force majeure).
- Issues not specifically resolved in the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller in connection with the ordering and purchase of products through the e-shop shall be resolved by negotiation. In the absence of an agreement, the Buyer has the right to seek redress through the Consumer Complaints Board.
the Commission or the Harju County Court. Consumers can complain themselves or through a representative. Disputes will be settled in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The product images on the e-shop’s website have been made as specific to the product as possible, but are nevertheless illustrative.
- Copying/re-transmission of any content elements (including videos, images) (except through the facilities set up for the e-shop platform) is prohibited without the written consent of SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ.
- Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice. In this case, SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ reserves the right to withdraw from the sale and return the money to the customer’s bank account within 5 working days.
- Product information is regularly checked and improved. The information may have been updated since your last visit.
- You are prohibited from improper use of the e-shop and/or from testing, performing, sending system queries, configuring, interfacing, etc. any technical processes designed to interfere with the operation of the e-shop, tracking of data flows, etc.