Payment and delivery terms
- These e-shop general and ordering terms and conditions (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) apply to the legal relations between all persons (hereinafter: Buyer) and SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ (hereinafter: Seller), registration code 12902541, Toompuiestee 37A, Kopli 1, 10412 Tallinn, for the purchase of products (hereinafter: Goods) through this shopping environment www.samsafamilybakers.com (hereinafter: epood).
- Familiarisation with the terms and conditions is mandatory.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend and supplement the Terms and Conditions and the Price List in the interest of a better and safer use of its e-shop. Amendments and supplements to the Terms and Conditions and the Price List shall enter into force upon publication of the amendment or supplement on this website. If you placed your order before the entry into force of the amendments to the Terms and Conditions, the legal relationship between you and SAMSA FAMILY BAKERS OÜ shall be governed by the terms and conditions in force at the time you placed your order, unless otherwise provided by law or these Terms and Conditions.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- Products can be searched and selected in the e-shop by scrolling through the pages, using the Product categories and changing the size of the values offered on the sliders displayed, or by using the “magnifying glass” in the top left corner of the page. You can enter either the product code or at least 3 letters and, or numbers specific to the product.
- All prices of Products in the e-shop are in Euro and include VAT.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the prices displayed in the e-shop at any time. If the prices in the e-shop have been changed after you have placed and paid for your order, the Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods to you at the prices applicable at the time of placing your order. You do not have the right to claim compensation for the price difference.
PURCHASE ORDER, ORDER FORMATION, TRANSPORT and PAYMENT
- Select product(s) and add to shopping cart.
- You can add, delete and edit products in your shopping cart. To update your shopping cart, press the “Update Cart” button.
- Choose the appropriate mode of transport for delivery.
- In case of a purchase of less than 50.- euros, the Buyer shall pay for the transport of the Goods, upon receipt of the Goods, to the selected transport company, according to its current price list.
- In case of a purchase over 50.- euro, the transport chosen by the Buyer is paid by the Seller.
- Once you have selected the appropriate Goods and transport, click on the “Place Order” button. You will be redirected to the customer details page. Select the type of customer and enter the required information.
- Please be careful when filling in the fields on the order confirmation pages, as the accuracy and correctness of this information will determine the prompt and trouble-free delivery of the Goods you have purchased.
- If you wish to have the goods delivered to an address other than the buyer’s address, tick the “Send to another address” box and enter the desired delivery address in the boxes provided.
- Choose the payment method that suits you.
NB! The Buyer is obliged to check that the information on the order is correct before making the payment.
It is possible to pay for products:
- I will pay for the order by bank card (payment can be made by debit or credit card VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, if the bank allows it). This function can be activated in the online banking account settings).).
When you pay for your order by bank card, the payment is made in the EveryPay secure payment environment, which is outside the E-shop environment. The e-shop does not have access to the Buyer’s bank, debit or credit card details. To make a payment, you will need to enter your payment card number, its expiry date (VALID THRU) in months/years and, depending on the card, a 3 or 4-digit security code (CVV2/CVC2/CID).
If you are making a payment by bank card, press the “Back to merchant” button after the payment has been made and you will see a “Payment has been successfully completed” message. If you press the “Return to merchant” button before payment or the “Cancel” button during payment, your payment will not be received, the contents of your shopping cart will be deleted and your order will be cancelled.
After the payment has been made, you will receive an automatic confirmation of the payment and the order. The confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. Invoices for goods are not sent automatically, they are sent by the person who checks that everything is in order. Therefore, the Buyer will not be invoiced immediately or during night time and holidays. Fulfillment of the order starts from the moment the EveryPay payment centre confirms to the Merchant that the payment has been successfully completed.
- I will pay for the order by bank transfer on the basis of an invoice.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, the invoice will be drawn up and sent to the Buyer on the basis of the information contained in the order placed by the Buyer. If the buyer is a private individual, the invoice will contain the details of the private individual and if the buyer is a company, the invoice will contain the details of the company. The invoice and all other necessary information will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to check that everything is correct and to inform the seller if anything is wrong. Invoices for goods are not sent automatically, they are sent by a person who checks that everything is in order. Therefore, the Buyer will not be invoiced immediately or during night time and holidays. Execution of the order starts from the moment the total amount indicated on the invoice is credited to the Seller’s account.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS.
- The Goods shall be delivered upon receipt of payment for the Goods and in accordance with the delivery method chosen by the Buyer when placing the order.
- If, after the conclusion of the sale, it becomes apparent that the Goods have, for whatever reason, run out of the Seller’s warehouse and will take longer to order and deliver, the Seller shall inform the Buyer within two working days and shall inform the Buyer of the new estimated delivery date. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract due to an extension of the delivery time.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the Buyer using a third party transport service provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Carrier”). If you have chosen the delivery method “I will pick up myself” you can pick up your ordered goods: on weekdays 10:00 – 21.00 except public holidays, at Toompuiestee 37A, Kopli 1, 10412 Tallinn.
- All shipments will be handed over to the Freight Forwarder for delivery to the location specified by the Buyer within 1-2 working days from the date of entry into force of the sales contract, unless otherwise stated and the goods are in stock.
- The procedure for lodging a complaint provided for in section 218 of the LOA applies to goods.
- The seller is not liable:
- Physical damage to the goods caused by the buyer
- for defects resulting from improper use of the Goods.
- In case of non-conformity of the Goods, the Buyer shall have the right to request the replacement of the Goods with conforming Goods.